Vibration Analysis Training Courses
The BEST Instructors. The Premier Certification.
Vibration Institute Training Courses provide unique opportunities to study vibration principles in a way that goes beyond the textbook and provides real-world applications. In addition to understanding theories and techniques, our courses:
- provide procedures to add to your practical knowledge of machines;
- offer case studies to help analyze various types of equipment;
- include demonstrations and workshops that illustrate methods to solve vibration problems;
- have been developed using the Body of Knowledge compliant with ISO 18436-2 Vibration Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics; and
- follow ISO 18436-3 Requirements for Training Bodies and the Training Process which defines the requirements for bodies operating training programs in the non-intrusive machine condition monitoring, diagnostic and correction technologies.
The Vibration Institute Training Courses offer the highest standards of knowledge and competence for professionals in the vibration field today. All Institute courses are taught by Category IV Vibration Analysts who have extensive field and industry experience, and are the leading experts in the vibration industry. Their goal is to help all attendees become better analysts and provide them with an edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
The Vibration Institute awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to registrants at any Institute training course. One CEU represents ten hours of classroom time, but is not a mark of achievement. The training courses, in addition to education and experience, are partial preparation for the certification examination(s) given the day following the completion of the training course.
Completion of a training program will partially qualify a student for a Vibration Analyst Certification examination. A combination of education, training and experience are needed for a student to sit for, and successfully pass, a Vibration Analyst Certification Exam. Completion of this training program will partially qualify a student for a Vibration Analyst Certification examination. A combination of education, training and experience are needed for a student to sit for, and successfully pass, a Vibration Analyst Certification Exam.
Cancellation of a training course registration and transfer to another course within the same calendar year will be honored provided written notification is received by the Institute office via e-mail or mail no later than ten (10) business days before the first day of the scheduled training course. If cancelling a training course registration and not transferring to another course within the same calendar year a $100 cancellation fee will be assessed. A $350 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations and attendee no-shows received less than ten (10) days from the start date of the registered training course.