1. I am a Member of the Vibration Institute, do I get a discount?
Yes, 10% discount in addition to the early bird discount.
2. When does the Early Bird Discount end to register?
Friday, June 15, 2018
3. Can I attend the Introduction to Machinery Vibration Training Course and the Annual Training Conference?
Yes, when you are not scheduled to be in class, you are invited to attend sessions, exhibit hall, ect.
4. Does the Vibration Institute accept Purchase Orders?
Yes, but not as a form of payment or registration. A registration form is required and payment is due in full prior to conference.
5. Which airport is recommended for traveling to Rochester?
New Orleans International Airport
6. Are there alternative forms of transportation?
To / From New Orleans: Amtrak or Bus
7. What if I can only attend one day?
8. Are meals included?
Yes, there will be a breakfast, lunch and 2 break sessions for all attendees.
9. Do I get a discount if my company is a corporate sponsor?
Yes, if your name is listed under the corporate sponsors, you will receive an additional 10% discount, you must mention this when registering to take advantage of the additional discount.
10. Does my company get a discount if they register several members to attend?
Yes, if you register 5 or more employees we can offer an additional 10% Discount.
11. If I decide I would like to purchase a print copy of proceedings, will they be available?
Yes we will have print copies of the proceedings to purchase on site for an additional $75.00.You will receive a USB with your registration packet when you check in. Proceedings will also be available on our website the week of the conference.
12. Will I be able to purchase books at the conference?
Yes, we will have sample publications set up by the VI Registration office with order forms.
13. Can I take an exam at the conference?
Yes, all exams are offered on Saturday after the conference. A separate registration is required.
14. Can you accommodate a special diet?
Yes, we can make arrangements for diet restrictions. Your diet restrictions must be indicated on your registration form and we must have this information in advance to discuss with hotel.
15. Can I register onsite?
Yes you can register onsite. Registration in advance is preferred. Additional fees will be applied for all late registrations.