Annual Training Conference
June 14-16, 2017
More information to come.
Registration prior to the Conference is strongly recommended and all attendees will receive a confirmation letter from the Institute. Your conference registration fee covers the cost of attendance at all sessions on June 14-16, 2017; an electronic copy of the 2016 Conference Proceedings; all continental breakfasts, breaks, luncheons, and networking receptions. Additional fees apply for the pre-conference workshops and the five-day BMV course.
All registration fees are U.S. currency and payable to the Vibration Institute. Cancellation of registration will be honored less a $75 administrative fee, provided written notification is received by the Institute office via mail or email no later than ten (10) days prior to the first day of the Conference. A $200 fee will be charged for cancellations received after that date.
The Vibration Institute awards continuing education units (CEUs) for the 2016 Vibration Institute Annual Training Conference as follows:
- 0.8 points – Pre-Conference Workshop 1
- 0.8 points – Pre-Conference Workshop 2
- 1.0 point – Vibration Institute Annual Training Conference – Single Day Registration
- 3.0 points – Vibration Institute Annual Training Conference – June 14-16, 2017
- 3.8 points – Introduction to Machinery Vibrations Course – June 12-16, 2016
If registered for the conference and/or courses prior to June 1, 2017, a CEU certificate will be included in your conference packet, distributed on-site at conference registration.