175 Brompton Rd.
Towanda, NY United States 14150
October 25 - 26, 2018 (Thursday-Friday)
Thursday: Class – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Registration opens at 8:00 am)
Friday: Class – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome, 175 Brompton Road, Tonawanda, NY
$325.00 (Includes: Course materials, continental breakfasts, coffee, breaks, and lunches.)
To register: Fax, E-mail, or Mail: ?
- Fax the information to: 866-243-7918
- Email information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail information to: Joe Jank, 24 Plaza Drive Williamsville, NY 14221
Paying by Check? Make the check payable to “Niagara Frontier Chapter of the Vibration Institute” and mail it to the address above.
Paying by Credit Card? Identify the card type, number, & expiration date on the form – or call Joe at 716-574-8864 to share the card info.
- Defining a Vibration Problem
- Vibration Diagnostic Strategies
- Using Frequency Spectra for Vibration Diagnostics
- Using Time Waveforms for Vibration Diagnostics
- Review of Basic Digital Signal Analysis Concepts that Effect Vibration Diagnostics
- Practical Identification of Natural Frequencies
About Bob Sayer
- Correcting Vibration Problems by Removing/Modifying Dynamic Force
- Correcting Vibration Problems by Modifying Stiffness & Mass
- Principles of Dynamic Vibration Absorbers
- Principles of Vibration Isolation
Bob Sayer is the President of the Vibration Institute and Owner of Applied Structural Dynamics. He has over 42 years of experience in vibration diagnostics, structural dynamics, and rotor dynamics of many types of machines and structures in a diverse range of industries. Mr. Sayer will share his many years of experience, providing insights into vibration diagnostics, and the development of corrective action plans. Case studies will be used to reinforce principles that will be presented in the class.