Vibration Analysis Training Courses
The Premier Certification Program Accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board.
Vibration Analyst Training Courses
Vibration Institute Training Courses provide unique opportunities to study vibration principles in a way that goes beyond the textbook to provide real-world applications. In addition to understanding theories and techniques, our courses:
- provide procedures to augment to your practical knowledge of machines;
- offer case studies to contextualize various types of equipment;
- hold demonstrations and workshops that illustrate methods to solve vibration problems;
- administer the Body of Knowledge compliant with ISO 18436-2 Vibration Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics; and
- follow ISO 18436-3 Requirements for Training Bodies and the Training Process which defines the requirements for bodies that operate training programs in the non-intrusive machine condition monitoring, diagnostic, and correction technologies.
The Vibration Institute Training Courses represent the highest standards of knowledge and competency for professionals in the vibration field today.
All Institute courses are taught by leading Vibration Analysts who have extensive field and industry experience. It is their goal to help all attendees become better analysts by honing their edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
The Vibration Institute is pleased to provide you with this convenient, easy-to-use Letter to Management for your training request proposal. Simply download the letter, change the necessary information and submit it to your supervisor to continue your professional development.
The Vibration Institute awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to registrants at any Institute training course. One CEU represents ten hours of classroom time. In addition to facilitating education and experience, the training courses are partial preparation for the certification examination(s) given the day following the completion of the training course.
Completion of a training program will partially qualify a student for a Vibration Analyst Certification examination. A combination of education, training, and experience are needed for a student to both sit for and successfully pass a Vibration Analyst Certification Exam.
The cancellation of and transfer to a training course within the same calendar year will be honored, provided that written notification is received by the Institute office via e-mail or mail no later than ten (10) business days before the first day of the scheduled course. If registration for a training course is cancelled without transfer to another course within the same calendar year, a $100 cancellation fee will be assessed. A $350 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations and absent notices received less than ten (10) days from the start date of the registered training course.