Vibration Institute Corporate Membership
Is the Vibration Institute part of your organization’s business? Whatever industry sector you work in, the Institute can play an important role in helping you achieve your goals. Affiliation with the Vibration Institute provides unparalleled access to a global community committed “to the dissemination of practical information on evaluating machinery behavior and condition”. If this is a part of your business, then a Corporate Membership with the Vibration Institute is a wise investment for you.
To apply for Corporate Membership with the Vibration Institute please contact the office. If you have additional questions please contact the Institute directly at email@example.com.
Individuals joining the Institute under the banner of their company's Corporate Membership. The Corporate Member is responsible for paying their dues and fees.
Additional Benefits for Corporate Sponsor Member:
- FREE listing as a corporate sponsor
- FREE listing in the VI Buyers Guide (NEW)
- FREE “business-development” seminar at VIATC
- 2018 – how to sell more with LinkedIn
- FREE unlimited job postings on the VI website
- FREE white paper postings to the VI products/services section
- If active, lead generation service added for website V2 (fall 2019)
- Discounts for listed individuals on all VI training events and Annual Training Conference & Expo registration
- $300 off exhibit booth
- 10% of advertising in Vibrations or on VI’s website
- 10% off all books/proceedings
- “Upgraded” corporate listing in the certified vibration analyst consulting directory
- By level, $5 per member goes to the Eshleman Foundation
Corporate Sponsorship (Group Membership)
Whether you want to promote your services to the machinery condition monitoring industry or have a group that will benefit from Vibration Institute membership, Corporate membership is the route for you.
|Level||Annual Cost||Number of Individual Members Included|
|New! Platinum Premiere Membership – This new membership category offers a truly valuable benefit for large companies. In addition to Platinum benefits, ALL company employees can get member pricing on Institute programs and services.|